7 in stock (can be backordered)
Dermadry For Hands & Feet only
Dermadry Hands & Feet is an iontophoresis machine indicated for the treatment of excessive sweating of the hands and feet (palmoplantar hyperhidrosis). Used daily for a few sessions can results in dryness for 6 weeks. End excessive sweating of the hands and feet.
- Live Confidently Sweat-Free: Get the dryness you deserve and regain the freedom to wear the clothes and footwear you want—let your individuality shine!
- Proven Results: Dermadry users reported a 98.3% success rate in the treatment of hyperhidrosis with our device1.
- : Dermadry’s innovative technology ensures comfortable treatment that delivers quick and visible results.
- Long-Lasting Dryness: Our 20-minute at-home treatment sessions can provide up to 6 weeks of dryness.
Please click here if you need a complete Dermadry iontophoresis system for hands, feet and underarms.
DO NOT use this device if you have any of the following conditions:
- Cardiac pacemaker
- ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator)
- Suspected or diagnosed heart problems (e.g. cardiac arrhythmia)
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Pregnant or suspected pregnancy
- Metal-containing intrauterine device (IUD)
- Metallic implants
- Large skin lesions and lesions that cannot be covered with petroleum jelly
- Numbness in the treated areas
- Infections or irritated skin
- Impaired sensation in hands, underarms or feet (e.g. polyneuropathy)
- Malignant disorders in the area of application
- Severe vascular disorders (e.g. local inflammation or thrombosis)
NOTE: If in doubt, please contact your health professional.
You may experience the following temporary side effects:
- Irritation, skin reddening (erythema), burning sensation, small blisters (vesiculation), and itching (pruritus). Wait until symptoms disappear completely before starting your next treatment.
- Tingling and stinging sensations. Muscle numbness (paresthesia) may occur. Slight pain could be felt at the beginning of the treatment or after the polarity alternating sequence. If you feel any of the above side effects, reduce intensity during next treatment.
- Increased sweating: After the first few treatments, you may experience an increase in sweating. This symptom will subside after a few treatments.
- Small electric shocks during treatment: In very rare cases, a harmless electric shock may occur if treatment is interrupted suddenly. To avoid this risk, remove your hands, feet or underarm electrodes slowly.
- Skin dryness: Skin may become dry, small lesions or scaling may occur. To reduce these symptoms, use a moisturizing cream after treatments.
- Aluminum may cause minor allergic reactions for some users. They may develop red, bumpy, scaly, itchy or swollen skin at the point of contact. If you notice any allergic reaction developing on the treated area of skin, stop using the device and contact Dermadry’s Customer Service.
How long do machines last?
Machines will last a lifetime of use. You will only need to replace consumables when required. For example, the electrodes may require replacing every few years.
How long does the support from Iontocentre last for?
We are happy to support patients with their Hidrex or Idromed machines ongoing. If you have a general question, even about other brands – were happy to try and help!
How much is shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all machines to UK addresses. We offer competitive shipping rates for European & International locations.
Is ConnectION better than the ClassicION?
The Hidrex ConnectION is certainly more advanced and has more features but these are not always needed. Please contact us for advice if unsure.
How long on average does a treatment take?
Daily sessions of 15 minutes are required for 1-4 weeks, depending on severity. After this, most people enjoy several weeks of dryness before a single top us session is required in order to retain results.
Individual results will vary depending on age, skin tolerance, severity and location of condition, water quality and the patients’ willingness to perform treatments.
Can I treat both hands & feet at the same time?
Yes, simultaneous treatments are possible however they are not always recommended. Skin on the feet is thicker and so generally requires power higher than the hands. This can limit the feet to what power level your hands can tolerate, affecting results.